Why become an Agent
G.A.P. Akis Express is a subsidiary of G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Public Limited (the “G.A.P. Group”), the largest and most advanced Logistics company in Cyprus. As an integral member of the G.A.P. Group and through its logistics integrated platform, GAP Akis Express has cemented itself as the biggest Domestic Transportation and Express courier company in Cyprus. With 66 inter-city departures per day on a 2 hour rotation; 130.000 individual customers per year; a unique Pick Up and Delivery (PUD Service) ranging from the lowest weight items to palettes of up to 1000 kilograms; a Proof of Delivery system which can monitor all packages through a real time online track and trace feature; a unique message notification facility whereby the delivery of a shipment is communicated via SMS text message, both to the recipient and the sender; and a Pancyprian call center on 77771777; it is easy to understand how GAP Akis Express has firmly established itself as the leading provider of delivery services country-wide. What then are other benefits that could possibly be derived from a partnership of this kind? There are plenty. And these are them:
- Becoming part of the award winning GAP VASSILOPOULOS GROUP.
- Strategic alliance with and affiliation to the GAP Akis Express name giving the representative access to a fully comprehensive package of products and services gaining them competitive advantage at zero cost; and enhancing the business profile of the representative thereby significantly increasing developmental opportunities and potential revenue from sales.
- The creation of a privileged “GOLD CARD” for the exclusive use of representatives of GAP Akis Express. This card will provide the representatives with discounts on various facilities offered by GAP Akis Express such as transport services within Cyprus and also abroad (via FedEx Express), money transfers (Western Union), insurance services (LLOYDS, Catlin, Atradius, IMG Europe), travel services (Club Med), hotels (Classic Hotel), brokerage firms (DB SCHENKER) representing shipping companies (“K” Line, Hapag-Lloyd, Multiport) and many others.
- A dealer commission rate, the percentage of which will be calculated against monthly sales figures.
- A national free-of-charge advertising campaign in all media gaining the representative extensive market exposure.